GEMSTONE BRACELET MEASUREMENTS
HOW TO MEASURE BRACELET SIZE
1. Wrap a flexible measuring tape snugly around the widest part of your wrist.
2. Note the number on the measuring tape
3. Add a half inch to determine the right bracelet size.
A few great substitutes for traditional measuring tape are a shoe lace, ribbon, string, or a strip of paper.
* Note that 4mm beads will have a larger inner diameter than 8mm beads.
If you need a size that is not listed, please include your wrist measurements in the notes at checkout and we will do our best to create a custom bracelet tailored to your size.
ANKLE BRACELET SIZE GUIDE
HOW TO MEASURE ANKLE BRACELET SIZE
1. Make sure your feet are at body temperature (legs might expand a bit after a long walk or if very hot)
2. Wrap a flexible measuring tape around the slimmest part of your ankle (slightly above the round ankle bone).
3. Note the number on the measuring tape.
A few great substitutes for flexible measuring tape are a shoe lace, ribbon, string, or a strip of paper.